The early jog session is one of the most preferred types of exercise. But many people wonder if running in the morning is the best thing to do or if it is just a cultural phenomenon that everyone seems to be doing unconsciously. Well the answer is up to you.
To help you decide on that, here is a comprehensive list of the pros and cons of a morning running session.
Advantages of running in the morning:
– Your schedule is usually clear first thing in the morning; You don’t have many errands to run or commitments to complete at 5 a.m. M. Thus, you can keep your running schedule constant and uninterrupted.
– You can breathe clean and relaxing ear in the early morning. You can also take in the scenery and enjoy the beauty and magnificence of the morning glory.
– You can increase your productivity and mental function by training in the morning. Many mental performances recommend doing some aerobic exercise first thing in the morning. Anthony Robbins calls it “the hour of power.”
– According to Tony Schwartz, author of the book “The Power of Total Engagement,” the best form of emotional renewal is to increase your heart rate for an extended period of time. It’s no wonder that many runners enjoy happy lives with fewer emotional issues.
– You can also increase your metabolism levels by exercising early in the morning. This means that you will burn calories at a higher rate, leading to further weight loss and an overall sense of confidence and accomplishment.
Disadvantages of running in the morning:
– Many people find it difficult to get up early in the morning. It takes some self-discipline and willpower to be able to do it consistently.
– Running in winter when it’s too cold or raining can be demotivating. But you can address this by dressing appropriately or running on a treadmill at home or at the gym.
– Your body may be stiff and stiff first thing in the morning. Therefore, it will be more difficult for you to regain your normal running pace. You should get in the habit of warming up properly before your running session.
– Some runners force themselves to get up early, so they sacrifice a good night’s sleep. Lack of sleep can have devastating effects on your physical and mental health. Go to bed early and get plenty of rest and recovery that your body could wish for.
Here it is. I still prefer to run, and you should too. Of course, from time to time; I change my running schedule to avoid the monotony of boredom. Variety is the spice of life.