One of the most important events in the lives of most teens is the high school prom. The experience of finding a date, getting ready, dressing in fancy outfits, riding in a limo, and spending time with the special girl or boy is full of excitement.
If you have a son or daughter going to prom or going to prom, make it a memorable experience by giving a special graduation gift. This short article will provide you with the best unique graduation gift ideas that you can consider.
1) A young lady’s graduation gift basket with all the graduation essentials is a great way to set the tone for graduation night. Fill the basket with an emergency makeup kit, breath mints, extra stockings, perfume, and hair accessories.
2) Prepare a homemade dinner for your date. Some graduation parties do not include dinner. Instead of booking a dinner for two at a fancy restaurant, prepare a gourmet meal at home. Start with your date’s favorite appetizer, salad, and entrée and finish with a special dessert. Set the mood by setting a romantic table with candlelight, background music, fine china, and sparkling cider or grape juice. You can do this the evening before prom night. Ask your mom to help you prepare the food. Your date is sure to appreciate the time and effort you have put into preparing a sumptuous dinner.
3) If you are going to prom night with your circle of friends, bring a video camera. Document the entire night from preparations to the limo ride after prom. After graduation night, turn your footage into a personalized video with captions and background music. Burn it to a DVD with a personalized label and case. You and your friends will surely remember one of the most unforgettable events of their lives.
4) A collage of memories and images is another lovely gift. Take photos during your prom night. Collect different items that will remind your date or friends about prom night.
5) Any girl would love to receive a bouquet of flowers. However, a gardening kit is a unique way to gift a beautiful young lady that will remind her of one of the most important nights of her life. You can grow your own plants or flowers that will continue to bloom. If you want to make your own kit, include a planter, seed packets, garden tools, and gloves.
6) The gift certificate is another great idea that can be given to both the young man and the young woman to help them prepare for prom. For example, a gift certificate for the young man is for a new tuxedo and a wrist corsage. On the other hand, for the young lady, a gift certificate for a spa session, massages, pedicures, manicures, hairdressing and makeup services.
7) An outfit for prom night is a good gift for the young couple. For example, a t-shirt that says, “He / she is my date to prom.”
Stay away from ordinary graduation gifts and consider gifting any of the one-of-a-kind items listed above. Give something that is sure to be remembered and appreciated.